tears, toddlers and one magical wife who makes it all possible
Thursday, November 30, 2006
My new towel
I took a shower with Mom and I didn't cry once. That is way more fun than taking a bath! and look I got to use my new towel from my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Lloyd.
Wow, you must have nerves of steel, taking a shower with a newborn must be quite the task... That slippery squirming thing. I've been known to drop the soap way too often for that level of responsibility.
4 comments:
when did he start smilin?
The smiles are normally gas related but today I think he was happy.
Wow you've become quite the blogger. I liked the updates. We really need to get up there and visit.
Wow, you must have nerves of steel, taking a shower with a newborn must be quite the task... That slippery squirming thing. I've been known to drop the soap way too often for that level of responsibility.
Matty F
Post a Comment