Friday, December 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS





Well Carrilyn turns 30 today and i am not there to celebrate with her. So i thought the next best thing was to openly declare my love to her on the world wide web. why scream it from a mountain top when i can show it to the whole world. For those non-carrilyn's out there i am deeply sorry that you checked this blog today. if you have read this far you are probably just trying to find a way to block our site from your computer permanently.
on to the topic of the day. my wife. my savior. my joy. my happiness. my frustration. my endearment. Carrilyn is the greatest gift i have ever been given. She has taught me to live. to laugh. and she reminds me everyday. I cant imagine a moment in my life that she has not made better-brighter-more livable. I feel as though she has been with me all of my hormonal post pubescent life, and now looking back i can fill the empty pieces in and realize she was by my side. The first time i cried at a sappy romantic movie longing for a love like that - i cried because i was waiting for her. The first time i held a baby in my arms and felt this overwhelming peace - i cried because i knew someday i would share that with her. I didnt know her name. I didnt know what she looked like (even i couldnt dream up a woman as smoking hot as she is), but i knew who she was. My dreams were nothing compared to reality. I cant sleep at night because no conjuring of my mind can beat the adventure she puts into my life while i am awake. She is an emotional rock with a garth brooks bipolar tendency (she's every woman) - - she is a passionate sexy temptress yet she can sit in absolute peace and rock our child to sleep again. I am the luckiest man alive and i owe it all to her. I only accomplish what i do because of her. anything i do on my own she adds meaning and depth. i would say that she completes me, but that is not entirely true-- i am not full --- my cup runneth over. she is my breath of life. every day i grow stronger because of her.
Carrilyn --- thank you. thank you for choosing a guy like me to be your extreme makeover project. thank you for giving me a chance to smile everyday. thank you for bringing our son into this world. he will never meet a more wonderful woman than you. enjoy your birthday. i love you .

2 comments:

beachaddict said...

Wow, you guys are such a cute couple. I am so happy for you both; beautiful baby, beautiful family.

DeAnn

Anonymous said...

TME,
You make a hot girl. Happy belated birthday Carrilyn. Why weren't we invited to the party?