tears, toddlers and one magical wife who makes it all possible
Tim and Carrilynn-Ivan is such a handsome baby. You should call Matt to come change his diaper. Matt needs practice.Kristi
You can ignore that last comment by my beautiful and pregnant wife. I don't know what she was thinking... I suspect a small embryo embolus floated up to her brain clouding her consciousness.Matt
that's a sick sequence of pictures. You're a lucky man TME-PDP
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tim and Carrilynn-
Ivan is such a handsome baby. You should call Matt to come change his diaper. Matt needs practice.
Kristi
You can ignore that last comment by my beautiful and pregnant wife. I don't know what she was thinking... I suspect a small embryo embolus floated up to her brain clouding her consciousness.
Matt
that's a sick sequence of pictures. You're a lucky man TME
-PDP
Post a Comment