tears, toddlers and one magical wife who makes it all possible
TME!! Congrats, brotha. Now that you have free time, maybe I could con you into guest-blogging on mine...
Wow! Nice hat. Nice house. Nice yard. Nice dog.When we getting together?
Nice. Glad to see those photos. I need to come out and visit. AJ
Congrats! Time flies, doesn't it? House, dog, kids, getting a real job... you feel all growed up yet?
is that seriously how white carrilyn's arms are? wow. too bad obama is passing the tanning bed tax.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
TME!! Congrats, brotha.
Now that you have free time, maybe I could con you into guest-blogging on mine...
Wow! Nice hat. Nice house. Nice yard. Nice dog.
When we getting together?
Nice. Glad to see those photos. I need to come out and visit. AJ
Congrats! Time flies, doesn't it? House, dog, kids, getting a real job... you feel all growed up yet?
is that seriously how white carrilyn's arms are? wow. too bad obama is passing the tanning bed tax.
Post a Comment