Due to a bad back a recent purchase was a memory foam topper for our bed. This create a day of crazy fun playing on the big bed. it created a serious challenge though - it took me ten hour to make the bed because I could get them off it, nor could I just leave them there to go do something or Chloe was sure to topple off. As you can see Ivan even wanted to nap there it was so comfortable.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Memory Foam
Due to a bad back a recent purchase was a memory foam topper for our bed. This create a day of crazy fun playing on the big bed. it created a serious challenge though - it took me ten hour to make the bed because I could get them off it, nor could I just leave them there to go do something or Chloe was sure to topple off. As you can see Ivan even wanted to nap there it was so comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pix are SO cute. These kids are SO cute. Love the lightning mcqueen accessories and the baby's stylin sweats.
Post a Comment