The question is which one is which? Ivan is a great big brother. He loves to hug her close give her a kiss on the head and then like the boy he is shoves her back as hard as he can. Ivan learned to smile for the camera, and his least favorite word right now is no. He's testing his boundries and trying to get away with everything from petty theft to 1st degree murder.
Chloe is getting bigger and cuter. She loves being warm and cuddly. I love it, Timmy hates it, he gets bored and frustrated just sitting holding the baby. He's excited to start his next rotation Monday. I'm scared he'll never take a vacation to help with the kids ever again. I think this was a bit traumatic for him.
7 comments:
Wow, TME and Carrilyn you make cute kids.
lets hold your comment until we see if Chloe turns into a linebacker or not
I thought Timmy was the devil. How can he have such angelic children? Ivan's pic in the hot tub looks like a cherub. Love the photo of the baby with her eyes open.
jessica is now allowed to once again hold the babies. full Aunt status is restored
Yeah!
What cute kids! Chloe is a little sweetheart :) Hey, I don't know if Jason mentioned anything but there is a good chance we are gonna be visiting MN in July- we'd love to get together with you guys!
Beautiful kids I love that I can see them when we're so far apart. Check mine out sometime at bacook.blogsot.com, take good care of them and yourselves.
Your cousin, Amanda
Post a Comment