What a cute little piglet:) jk. She looks great and I just wanted to confirm, Paisley is younger yet taller than a Smith. She looks great. I'm jealous of your Nike beanie.
we have a tradition with the outfit...before every baby we find a sherpa bear outfit on crazy discount at Gap. With Ivan we found a blue one (you can see it on the blog archives im sure) for a couple bucks when we visited jason down in the dirty south. In July i found the same outfit in brown again for pennies in minneapolis. gap destiny. fitting since chloe was conceived in a gap dressing room
Oh my gosh, that is so funny Tim. I will never think about Gap the same way again. :) Chloe is so gorgeous! I think the names Ivan and Chloe sound really good together too. What a cute little family!
Congratulations you four! Matt would like to challenge Chloe vs Charlotte in a baby race. Pretty sure our baby can beat your baby. Ivan is not allowed to clobber the babies while they are racing. Prize? Winner keeps both babies.
11 comments:
Very cute Tim! We are so happy for you and your family. How is the wife doing? Hope all went well. . .looks like it! :)
What a cute little piglet:) jk. She looks great and I just wanted to confirm, Paisley is younger yet taller than a Smith. She looks great. I'm jealous of your Nike beanie.
Adorable! Congrats!
great looking girl. good to know the important details.
She's so cute. I love the brown outfit with the paws: )
we have a tradition with the outfit...before every baby we find a sherpa bear outfit on crazy discount at Gap. With Ivan we found a blue one (you can see it on the blog archives im sure) for a couple bucks when we visited jason down in the dirty south. In July i found the same outfit in brown again for pennies in minneapolis. gap destiny. fitting since chloe was conceived in a gap dressing room
Oh my gosh, that is so funny Tim. I will never think about Gap the same way again. :) Chloe is so gorgeous! I think the names Ivan and Chloe sound really good together too. What a cute little family!
Congratulations you four! Matt would like to challenge Chloe vs Charlotte in a baby race. Pretty sure our baby can beat your baby. Ivan is not allowed to clobber the babies while they are racing. Prize? Winner keeps both babies.
Congratulations!! She is so cute! Hope all is well with you 4!
Melissa Larson
Uh oh - Matt, Kristi and Charlotte know big-T and the gang. I never put 2 and 2 together! :o) I hope you are surviving RPAP.
Maybe Ivan could go after Charlotte in a few years.
Timmy - I am thrilled for you and Carilyn. What a perfect, perfect family. Your children will no doubt, be blessed.
It would be great to see you all this summer.
-Leah A. (EGA: 31 wks and counting)
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful, an Ivan is a little stud!
C
Post a Comment