Friday, October 05, 2007

Mactopia










This is how you entertain baby and daddy when mom is in the shower. what is it with shower ledges - everytime i am fooled to think it is actually wide enough to hold a bar of soap and my bottle of shampoo. BOOM. seconds later i am found squating (never bend) for the soap. Unkown factor here is size of booty- my magnormous backside causes havock in the confines of carrilyn's barbie shower.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Those are fun picture....i also want to see what you little really looks like though! He looks a lot bigger than the last pictures you posted.

JD said...

amen to the 'magnormous' size of your bare A...and don't ask me how I know

canoethrasher said...

its chunky marshmallow chisled to artlike perfection

Anonymous said...

i knew those aliens in hutch were real

caseytanner said...

Ahh yes, I don't have 1st hand knowledge, but I've heard the story . . . from MANY people, of either just waking up, or just finishing a prayer on your knees, opening your eyes and BADOW something of inhuman proportions is all up in yo grill.

Anonymous said...

So I was glancing through your older pictures and I realize your Ivan wasn´t so blond. Are you trying to turn him into a California surfer you Minnesotan wannabe? Oh and as for assuming your baby is a girl, you said she is due on the whatever day meaning the baby in most people´s book. So is it not a girl?