Ivan decided to break in mom's massage table before a client showed up. just like me...his hopes were smashed when mom ignored him and wouldnt fork out the free massage. Everyone always ooohs and aaaaws when they hear I am married to a massage therapist. Too bad I can count on one hand how many massages i have received from those magic hands. So when mom works dad gets to babysit. some call it parenting, but with how much i see my own son, i am convinced its babysitting. We usually go to Gander Mountain or Sears (not the softer side). Im waiting a couple more months to break him in at Northern Hydraulics.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Ready for a Massage
Ivan decided to break in mom's massage table before a client showed up. just like me...his hopes were smashed when mom ignored him and wouldnt fork out the free massage. Everyone always ooohs and aaaaws when they hear I am married to a massage therapist. Too bad I can count on one hand how many massages i have received from those magic hands. So when mom works dad gets to babysit. some call it parenting, but with how much i see my own son, i am convinced its babysitting. We usually go to Gander Mountain or Sears (not the softer side). Im waiting a couple more months to break him in at Northern Hydraulics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment